Why is there no Pollen/UV/Fire Danger data for my location?
Modified on: Mon, 25 Nov, 2019 at 5:03 PM
We present all the available data that we have for each location but as a result we aren't able to provide this data for all locations.
- Pollen forecast data is only available for Australian capital cities (except Darwin)
- UV Alert Times are available for all Australian locations and is located at the bottom of 7 Day panels
- Fire Danger Ratings are only available in certain states during certain periods:
- The RFS issue fire danger ratings in NSW between October 1st and March 31st every year
- The CFA issue fire danger ratings in Victoria between November 1st and April 30th every year
- The CFS issue fire danger ratings in SA between November 1st and April 30th (dates may vary from year to year).
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.